2015年6月12日 星期五

The todo list of second half of 2015

I have a long time to write the my blog.
I want to change this blog target.
This blog still records my research of IT technology.
But, I will write the content by English.

I have found the new job on my career.
But, I still think the goal of my career.
Oversea, remote, contractual, and consultant are all acceptable.
Architect, free System Design, Startup are all the paths of future.
Anyway, I will take some time to think about it.
The new goal in my new company also must be thought.

The goal of my career is not an emergency issue.
Even it is changeable, but I still need to find it ASAP.
Then, I will work on it.

In the short term, I will take my time to study the architect.
Then, I will create a project on the AWS.
Practice is an easy way to implement dream.

I have some skills and tools on Backend(Java).
I not very good on the front end, but still have a certain knowledge and experience.
So, I will work on some old skill, like Java, and old tool, like Eclipse.
But, I will study the new tools which I am not familiar with.

Following are the list of my study list.
Maven - This is a project manage tool.
JBoss - This is a middleware application server. Its main target is manage EJB. It is                         work on my new job.
Angular or React - There are two modern JS framework. I will choice one( or both) to               implement the front end.
MCV - Choice a Java MVC framework? I still not sure to use java be my backend
              language. There are  some frameworks, such as Spring MVC, Jersey(Restful).
MEAN - This is new architecture for web site design. Mongo, Express, Augular,
              Node.js.
 Memcached or Redis - There are two memory cach tool.
AP Server - Tomcat, JBoss, Webphere, Nginix
DB - Mongo DB
MQ - Ative MQ
Spring 4 & Java 8 - Java new tech.
Design Pattern
Refactoring
SA - Diagram

I have some skills and tools, bellowing
Eclipse, ant, Java7, JQury(not very good), html, javascript(not good), Tomcat, Wicket, Camel, linux(basic)...

Somehow I think I do not have so much time to learn or review all stuff...
Anyway, create a easy sample project first...







沒有留言:

張貼留言