2015年7月9日 星期四

Create a sample project(3) - WebService Choice


The interesting thing is when I have finished studying AngularJ S, using server-client method is a good way to develop outside website. Because that we can reduce the network flow and more efficiency web app. But, SpringMVC is still a good way to develop some types website, because it can handle Session, redirect URL, and so on more easier.

So, should I choice a more efficient web service framework to handle backend server? I think the answer is YES!  Jersey is most popular Restful web service framework, and has high performance.  I have thought about using SpringMVC, but when I see this experiment. I decide change to Jersey.
https://github.com/jhipster/generator-jhipster/issues/814

The performance is bothered me for a long time. There is a solution appear called Netty. Netty is a network communication framework. It supports event-driven, asynchronise , non-blocking IO feathers.

Netty article
http://ifeve.com/netty1/

But, do we need to give up SpringMVC? Maybe yes or not, because SpringMVC is more suitable for small scale or inside website. Anyway, the last example project have add and query function. You can implement delete and update functions by your own.

Next, we should change our webservice framework to Jersey.







沒有留言:

張貼留言