2015年8月4日 星期二

Maven study

Gossip
I don't like Maven indeed. Xml configuration method is more complex for now. But, my most work still need Maven. The principle is same as other dependency tools. So, let us still work on it for now.  If you don't have any constrain, you can learn Gradle which is a modern dependency tool. Otherwise, I also don't like Eclipse, but I still work on it. Intellij IDEA is also good choice, but it is not free. You think you need to improve your production of coding, then buy it. However, I still need Eclipse for my working tool, so it is not necessary to learn two IDA as same time.

The reason why I return to study Maven is Spring 4. Spring 4 use Maven to set up Spring Boot or other Spring stuff. So, I need to understand Maven in some kind of level.

Resoure
Official Maven web site on Apache

Tutorial






沒有留言:

張貼留言